OpenText Content Server Administrator (PART TIME)
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an OpenText Content Server Administrator (PART-TIME) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a one (1) year, part-time contract to start immediately. – (10 days/month)
Key OpenText Content Server Administrator Skills
- Five plus (5+) years of OpenText Content Server Administration experience
- Providing Third (3) Tier level support
- Previous experience of IIS and Tomcat
As an OpenText Content Server Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Management and administration of the Content Server platform
- Support Infrastructure changes
- Ensure Security hardening
- Third level technical support
- Work with the development team to deliver new workflows
- Creating ad-hoc reports for validation and reporting
- Supplier shall be available between 8 am and 10 pm daily (Monday through Friday) for third-tier technical support - with best-effort availability
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.