Senior Python Developer / Cloud
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Python Developer/Cloud and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a (1) year contract to start immediately.
Key Senior Python Developer/Cloud Skills
- Senior Python programming language (3 years experience)
- CI/CD ( GitLab) knowledge
- Experience with Linux administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL).
- Container technology: Kubernetes
- The candidate is bilingual: French/English
- Bachelor's degree in IT, software engineering, or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years of technical or operational experience in network or IT.
- Extensive experience with Linux administration and tuning (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL)
As a Senior Python Developer/Cloud, you will be responsible for:
- Design, code, test and deliver the services and functions with production quality.
- Contribute to implementing good software development practices: continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), static code analysis, test automation (TDD), etc.
- Actively participate to implement DevOps concepts.
- Define requirements and specifications with internal groups in an Agile setting (Epics and User Stories)
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205