Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a (1) year contract to start immediately.
Key Project Manager Skills
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience with Project Management
- Bachelors degree
- PMP certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry-standard such as Project Management Institute (PMI) Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies, and the documentation, collaterals, and artifacts that need to be produced throughout the project and software
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management toolset including MS project
- Effectively manages project budgets and ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability
- Ability to gather and develop requirements for developing project charters, creating, and managing integrated project plans
- Experience managing projects to deliver business applications and also infrastructure solutions
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple projects and project resources through the project management life cycle
- Developing, managing, and executing project charters, integrated project plans, schedules, and communication plan including obtaining approvals
- Participating in the steering committee and stakeholder forums
- Identifying and closely monitoring dependencies with other initiatives and successfully achieving the project objectives while managing the dependencies as needed
- Providing project, and/or portfolio reporting to multi-stakeholders at senior executive levels
- Proactively identify risks and issues
- Identifying mitigation strategies and responses to the issues and risks
- Adhering to standards and best practices for project management
- Working with the SCM team and vendor management office successfully negotiate and deliver contracts
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.