Senior Systems Analyst - QA Lead
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst - QA Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2) year contract to start immediately.
Key Senior Systems Analyst - QA Lead Skills
- Demonstrated QA Leadership
- Automation Testing experience
- Experience creating test plans and test cases
- Reliability Clearance
As a Senior Systems Analyst - QA Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Plans, coordinates and oversees activities related to the Quality Assurance activities for enterprise information systems
- Provides technical guidance on major upgrades to enterprise applications
- Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the team
- Assist team in project coordination of technology team (system analysts and infrastructure analysts)
- Work with Continuous Delivery team on promoting the use of and adoption of test automation
- Leads the provision of expertise for the complex elevated technical support issues including solution lifecycle management
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager
- Conduct system wide requirement analysis and design
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.