Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Program Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2) year contract to start immediately.
Key Program Manager Skills
- Five (5) to seven (7) Years Senior Project Management experience
- PMP Certification
- Experience running major End to End IT Projects
- Reliability Clearance.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the project planning sessions to establish scope, assumptions, constraints, deliverables, interim milestones, work breakdown structure, and timelines according to established project level category
- Develop the work breakdown structure to manage projects and to facilitate communication with team members and stakeholders
- Prepare the detailed project schedule based on best practices scheduling techniques
- Prepare the resource plan and track resource utilization
- Prepare all project documentation and obtain sign-off from the project sponsor where applicable
- Monitor, track, and report on project risks and issues
- Setup the issue log, risk log, and other supporting project documentation based on the size and complexity of the project
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.