Program Managers - Three (3) Positions Available
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for three (3) Project Managers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2) year contract to start immediately.
Key Project Managers Skills
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience leading large scale enterprise projects with technology and facilities focus (i.e. Software as a Service (SaaS), application development focus, facilities renovations, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in leading and building business process mapping and design
- Experience in public sector organizations and/or unionized environments
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage all phases of the programs and projects to implement projects within scope, schedule, and budgets.
- Projects may be business processes and technology solutions and/or small to large scale facilities construction projects
- Using expert business and financial acumen to collaborate in the creation of business cases, project charters, and comprehensive project plans
- Coordinate all activities required to implement the solution realizing the business vision including, but not limited to, scope, budget, schedule, quality, communications, change, and resource management
- Remove impediments to delivery success through the proactive management of external dependencies, medium-to-high complexity team problem-solving, and the development of new solutions or approaches to ongoing challenges; exercise the authority to execute ag
- Manage all competitive procurement processes required to find the best project solution working closely with the Purchasing department
- Create a shared business vision among stakeholders and partner with cross-functional teams and leadership to develop recommendations and define key success metrics
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Proactively manage stakeholder’s communications to ensure their engagement in the project activities, decision making, and deliverables
- Communicate cross-functionally, ensuring transparency and timely reporting of issues and roadblocks
- Report team activities progress and accomplishments; facilitate project status updates reporting, product demos and retrospectives.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.