Senior Business Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2) year contract to start in February.
Key Senior Business Analyst Skills
- Bachelor’s level University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a similar discipline.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst experience including requirements, analysis, documentation, and design activities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated experience supporting Health and Cancer Screening Applications in a Canadian jurisdiction;5+ years
- Experience in analyzing business processes for solutions in an operational environment;5+ years
- Experience with JAVA implementations/solutions;5+ years
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise-class data warehouse initiatives; 5+ years
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- A detailed review of existing business requirements;
- Design and develop facilitation sessions to validate the existing requirements and collect net new business and information technology requirement, including gap analysis;
- Develop facilitation session plan per business line;
- Document the results of the business and information technology requirement sessions and write the Business Requirements document; and,
- Identify and document business needs and process gaps.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.