Application AnalystEagle is currently seeking a talented Application Analyst to begin work immediately. This is a one (1) year contract position scheduled to start in January.
Key Application Analyst Skills:
- Experience working in all phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Microsoft .NET. VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with NICHE and ITIL is an asset
- Supporting the client's Records Management System and the associated systems;
- Planning, prioritizing, assigning, and implementing customizations and support and providing guidelines to other projects that integrate or extract information;
- Applying diagnostic and problem-solving skills on unusual problems assists other team members escalated to the domain of expertise;
- Consulting the vendors for technical issues, which involves sending workflows, log files and crash reports. These issues are not obvious and not always re-creatable. Performs further research and analysis to identify the exact issue;
- Provides end-to-end solutions for various projects and discusses the business requirements with clients, researches feasible solutions and their impacts on the current business processes, and presents viable solutions, then designs, develops, tests, and deploys the solution;
- Working with the Business Analysts to analyze the needs of the business and propose technical solutions to satisfy these requirements. Analysis involves engaging clients to define the detailed requirements by going though use cases and screen mockups. Once the requirements are materialized, analysis is done to identify possible solutions based on the cost, feasibility, and ease of use;
- Assisting with Operational and Strategic Planning, including assisting with the development and maintenance of technology roadmaps. This includes making decisions on underlying technical frameworks, the inclusion of third-party libraries and the use of specific programming models or techniques;
- Planning and prioritizes major patches and support requests;
- Provides guidelines to their peers from time to time;
- Organizes and holds knowledge-sharing sessions and participates in deciding road-maps for projects or technologies and provides guidelines and suggestions to the management team in order to improve current business processes;
- Support the mission critical system on a 24x7 basis on a rotational on-call basis and will work with the corresponding support team; and,
- Works collaboratively with all members of the IT Branch to ensure that all application issues are addressed in a timely manner to minimize disruption to the provision of IT services.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.