Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst to begin work immediately. This is a one (1) year contract position scheduled to start in January.
Key Business Analyst Skills:
- Senior level Business Analyst experience
- Ten (10) years’ experience in IT
- Six (6) years’ experience including project experience in a robust, enterprise scale applications or initiatives
- Experience working with a CoE (Centre of Excellence) is an asset
- Working with the Business Technology Transformation Unit, organizational Business Analysts, Technical Staff, PMO, and other stakeholders to develop processes and standards for the BA CoE;
- Assist with the selection and setup of a collaboration and knowledge repository platform;
- Provide guidance and assistance on the selection and setup of a Business Analysis software tool;
- Ensure portfolio strategic alignment is achieved and governance is defined and communicated for the BA CoE.;
- Working with Stakeholders to define BA CoE Processes and Practices. These include BA Framework and Methodology, practice guidelines, templates, recommended techniques and BA Competency Model;
- Rapidly understand and document the needs of the business analysis community and to be able to identify the key drivers and requirements;
- Translate gathered requirements into business processes and enterprise standards;
- Conduct analysis, evaluate suitability, and provide recommendations for solutions;
- Assist in the selection and implementation of software solutions, including performing fit-gap analysis of a selected solution to business requirements;
- Ensure that all initiatives align with business needs and achieve stakeholder benefits;
- Conduct meetings/focus groups, workshops, and training sessions with business unit end-users;
- Author, review, and assist in the creation of deliverables such as conceptual designs, process models (swim-lane), functional specifications, detailed designs, and end-user documentation;
- Advise and assist with the development of standardized documentation and templates for requirements specifications, requirements traceability, business analysis competency, and maturity models;
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged in the delivery of project objectives and deliverables including strategies associated with user acceptance testing, communications, training and implementation and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders; and,
- Work with technical, business and leadership resources to develop time and resource estimates and manage elements of project schedules.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.