Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Programmer Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3) month contract to start immediately.
Key Programmer Analyst Skills
- A University degree in Computer Science or similar disciplines is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in communication skills (written and oral) in English.
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in programming, analysis, and system design.
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience with each of the following:
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Demonstrated experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012+ including commenting source code and updating TFS. Other source control technologies will be considered.
- Demonstrated experience with the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel, SharePoint, and communication technology such as Lync or Skype.
As a Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with Senior Systems Analysts/Business Analysts to review functional specification documents,
- Develop software according to the documented specifications,
- Unit Test and debug software,
- Demonstrate completed software to business users,
- Ensure software code is documented according to documentation standards,
- Interact with the Business Application Services – EECD or other teams as required for technology related issues and standards, and
- Report progress of work to the Project Manager.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.