Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Servicing Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract to start immediately.
Key Servicing Analysts Skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong computer literacy- MS Access, Excel, Outlook
- Consistent access to a reliable internet connection is a must
- Strong communication skills, specifically writing skills- the bulk of their interactions will take place via email
- Professional candor, specifically in their writing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a timely manner
As two (2) Servicing Analysts, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in merging client profiles to an updated system where a single sign-on method is used.
- The individual will be responsible for using excel data report and verifying data against the existing system (RIS) to ensure the client does not have duplicate/existing profiles
- If a duplicate profile is found individual will be responsible for merging profiles
- All details of client profile must be closely verified as the merging of systems is very detailed oriented and deals with sensitive information and carries a finical impact
- Leverage MS Access to pull and modify existing databases
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.