Branch Scorecard Investigator
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Branch Scorecard Investigator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately.
Key Branch Scorecard Investigator Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, math, or computer science highly preferred- this can ensure candidates have a basic understanding of SQL and SAS, even without considerable years of experience in the field.
- Strong MS Office skills- Word, Outlook, Excel
- Basic SQL and SAS knowledge- the ability to interpret and understand SQL queries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written- good customer-facing demeanor
- Bilingual in French & English is a HUGE plus
As a Branch Scorecard Investigator, you will be responsible for:
- Field tickets submitted from front line staff regarding staff performance, KPI’s appointment tracking, and other relevant performance metrics.
- Administration of client accounts: verification of new Client Account Agreement (CAAs)
- Log address changes and manage address change report (match report with client letters).
- Review log accuracy tool (errors) – tool recorded before CAAs leave for Toronto
- Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation, and updating of portfolios.
- Review/analyze data from multiple sources in order to assist with closing investigations within SLA’s
- Identify/refer cases to the Team Lead when escalations occur- will be responsible for providing background and edification where required
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.