Eagle currently has a career opportunity for four (4) PHP Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a permanent position to start immediately.
Key PHP Developers Skills
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred in Software Engineering, Computer Science; or equivalent work experience in a Technology or business environment
- Full proficiency with multiple programming languages and/or database management and modeling. Hands-on technical expertise with high proficiency in analytical ability and design skills.
- Five plus (5+) years building highly scalable and available web applications
- Ability to work in standard PHP, ability to work without dependencies on frameworks such as Laravel, Zend . . .
- Strong SQL skills - knowledge of optimizing queries, table structures, and indexes. The use of MS SQL is a strong asset.
- Degree in computer science or engineering.
- Experience leading a large scale project.
- Experience building backend applications to handle a high volume of JSON requests
As four (4) PHP Developers, you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and support user-focused applications and programs while ensuring all components adhere to a consistent, extensible, evolving architecture that meets business requirements
- Work with both internal groups and external vendors/stakeholders to develop innovative solutions. Owns the full stack and entire lifecycle of key software applications, from the roadmap to the design/architecture to implementation and continuous iterative development and deployment.
- Lead and/or provide design input into new projects; turn informed ideas to develop successful software. Create and deliver complex software solutions that have broad organizational or client impact. Provide organizational consulting, advice, and education on capabilities; modeling, and development methodology, including design and coding standards. May create and maintain documentation for these standards.
- Investigate issues and recommend/define solutions informed from internal consultation and external research (e.g. stakeholders/industry trends / third party suites). Interface closely with internal and external customers to efficiently drive new products, new features, and new ways forward in the development of complex software including issue resolution and dev ops management.
- Customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements, underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Provide input into the technical evolution of the platform. Research industry trends and recommends technology that modernizes the platform.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.