Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Salesforce Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2) month contract position to start in February.
Key Salesforce Developer Skills
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Five plus (5+) years of enterprise web-based application design/development experience, including 3+ years in Salesforce.com configuration, customization, development using Salesforce.com best practices.
- Must be proficient in customizing and configuring Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Deep experience working with many aspects of the Salesforce platform, especially in Lightning Sales Cloud and Lightning Community Cloud. Previous experience implementing Service Cloud channels (live chats, chatbots, etc.) and Financial Service Cloud is a
- Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce.com development environment including security and sharing, OOTB automation tools, Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Components using LWC and Aura frameworks and Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Hands-on experience with implementing accessibility compliance web design (i.e., AODA Double-A).
- Software development fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the design and development of Salesforce.com solutions in Lightning experience, following internal guidelines and standard processes
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations for how all aspects of the Salesforce platform can advance Sun Life’s digital transformation.
- Work closely with application designer and internal business partners to implement application functionalities in the Salesforce platform.
- Provide technical feasibility and effort estimates for proposed deliverables in the Salesforce platform.
- Maintain and update the necessary system design documentation for applications built in the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and demonstrate Proof of Concept (POC) and prototype designs while developing a deep understanding of the business opportunity in order to come up with innovative solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.