Cisco Network Support AdminEagle is currently assembling talented Cisco Network Support Admin to begin work immediately. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
Key Cisco Network Support Admin Skills:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in direct hands on network administration Cisco Meraki platforms:
- Strong understanding of L2L site connectivity
- Strong understanding of large scale Meraki MX style network deployments
- Strong understanding of Meraki switch platforms
- Strong understanding of Meraki AP line deployed cross platforms
- Strong analytical skills in network administration
- Troubleshooting, performance testing, design, and security best practices
- Networking knowledge at CCNP level or better; certifications a plus
- Experience with Change Management, would be an asset
- Supporting the ongoing maintenance of a newly upgraded infrastructure on a part-time basis.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.