DevOps Engineer - Urgent Hire - REMOTEEagle currently has a career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer - Urgent Hire – REMOTE and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This is a six (6) month contract position scheduled to start immediately.
Key DevOps Engineer Skills:
- Full cycle application development experience (API’s preferred);
- Scripting (Shell, Python);
- Jenkins pipelines (understand and configure templates);
- Build scripts experience (Maven or Gradle or both); and,
- Automation experience (CI/CD integration of test scripts and code scan tools, etc.)
- Leading the design, development, deployment, and rollout of components involved in API Platforms both cloud and on premise. Experience in designing, developing, and implementing API Framework is a must;
- Leading the construction, maintenance, and continuous improvement of core infrastructure that underlies API development including a Gateway/Service Mesh, Run-Time, security, logging, exception handling, etc.;
- Leading the design and development of the CI/CD Pipeline for API lifecycle;
- Leading the design and implementation of Event Hub with Kafka;
- Identifying defects in the platform modules, debugging issues being faced and provide effective solutions to resolve the same;
- Mentoring team members to bring them up to speed on build and deployment best practices;
- Designing and developing Enterprise wide archetypes and deployment templates to enable API teams effectively build and deploy their solutions;
- Ensuring projects are following best practices around continuous integration and delivery;
- Partnering with business, and API teams to design, develop, and demonstrate the value of implementing API Platform components using cloud based solutions; and,
- Working closely with the Business and technology partners to ensure effective implementation of new technologies that support API Governance and standardization.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.