Agile Project Manager - REMOTE WORK
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Agile Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start immediately
Key Agile Project Manager Skills
- Ten plus (10+) years' in Project Management (PMP)
Agile / Scrum certification
Delivering end-to-end digital/web transformation projects
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provide expert knowledge and demonstrate a high proficiency around Agile principles and methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum, etc.
- Provide deep knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Provide expert knowledge around managing Sprint planning sessions, JIRA EPIC/Story creation, Story elaboration sessions, Development assessments/story points, Acceptance criteria development, Daily scrum meetings, Sprint Reviews/Demonstrations, and Retrospect
- Provide leadership and work with the product owners or businesses to manage and prioritize the product backlog.
- Provide accurate reporting on the Project and Sprint progress through regular project updates including Sprint/JIRA dashboard reporting, burndown charts, etc.
- Communicate clearly and accurately with all stakeholders and sponsors to provide ongoing updates on progress, risks, and general project/delivery health status.
- Provide expert knowledge in general project delivery methodologies and principles including all related tools for planning and implementing (e.g. Microsoft Project)
- Deliver accurate and timely project reporting as it relates to project governance to ensure scope, budget and timeline management.
- Deliver and be responsible for ensuring the project team delivers all artifacts required around project delivery – this may include but not limited to: Business Requirements, Solution Designs, Test plans/strategies, Deployment
- Manage and direct project team resources which may include both internal and external resources such as System Integrators or Vendors
- Provide leadership and guidance around establishing practices for Continuous Improvement and Delivery practices.
- Coach and guide project the team members on the Agile methodologies.
- Participate in vendor evaluation
- Provide strong knowledge of Resource, Stakeholder and Vendor relationship management techniques
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.