Bilingual Helpdesk Specialist
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Helpdesk Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a (1) year contract to start immediately.
Key Helpdesk Specialist Skills
- Bilingualism (French and English, written and spoken).
- High technical understanding of personal and business computers (notebooks, desktops, and operating systems).
- High proficiency with personal and business computer peripherals (Printers, Routers, Docking Stations).
- In-depth knowledge of the Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems (must have end-user support experience).
- Previous experience in the technical support and customer service field.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and achieve department goals.
As a Helpdesk Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting PC software/OS, hardware, and connection issues.
- Problem resolution and problem escalation over the phone; and,
- Special projects may be assigned and an opportunity to work with Tier 2 support staff, based on your ability to meet and exceed performance benchmarks.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.