Visual DesignerEagle is currently seeking a Visual Designer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for consumers/stakeholders;
- Building visual designs to effectively communicate technical and business purposes;
- Producing screen layouts, colour palettes, typography, user interface elements and icons;
- Designing interfaces, motion graphics and animation effects;
- Developing storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes; and,
- Verbally and visually communicating design rationale and ideas to internal stakeholders.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) or more years working with graphic or digital design preferred or equivalent work experience, education, and training;
- A high level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Expert level knowledge of web design;
- Solid information design, layout, and web composition abilities;
- Strong typography, colour, layout, and motion graphic skills;
- A rich portfolio of examples that demonstrates design expertise; and,
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.