OpenText Technical Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an OpenText Technical Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin December.
- Act as a technical contact for all OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions and their integration into external environments
- Resolve complex technical issues and provide alternative support options
- Act as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining the support ticket with updates and resolution
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development, to document software defects and customer suggestions utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills, while supporting customers
- Contribute to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members
- Use professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, to make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function
- Configure, administer, and support additional technology that integrates with the OpenText Content Server Suite
- Provide senior architectural expertise in complex IT environments integration with the OpenText Content Server Suite
- Raise and manage tickets with the third-party vendor for issues found with the software or systems
- Provide senior technical expertise to provide troubleshooting, root cause analysis and remediation across a multi-platform systems environment
- Provide senior technical expertise to improve the operation and functioning of the OpenText systems landscape
- Monitor and manage the systems, and respond to incidents or service requests to resolve operational problems
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- IT professional with prior programming experience
- Preferably knowledgeable in EDI standards and documents (EDIFACT, ANSI X12, SAP IDOC, XML, etc.)
- Experience in software configuration projects, including activities such as: data analysis, planning, execution and team support
- Experience in working in a concurrent multi-phase project team
- Experience with the OpenText Records Management Module is an asset.
- Experience in data loading projects, including extract, transform, and load functions, is an asset.
- Experience creating and maintaining operational support documentation is an asset.
- Experience working with OpenText Object Importer for Records Management services is an asset.
- Experience working with Oracle technology and utilities such as Oracle PL/SQL scripting and database triggers is an asset.
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, integration, and support of Enterprise Information Management systems and related solutions
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68825
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.