Junior Network AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Junior Network Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering a wide range of IT infrastructure projects;
- Working on projects to upgrade network equipment;
- Onsite work to gather information required for VOIP phone deployment;
- Onsite work to deploy new VOIP handsets;
- Racking networking equipment in Communications Rooms;
- Providing support related to the work above; and,
- Providing network implementation / production cutover services outside of normal business hours, as required.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a University Degree or Technical Diploma in a program such as communications technology plus appropriate vendor network certification, and four (4) years of recent data networking experience; and,
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with network equipment implementation / planning, site assessments, application of network standards, and network issue problem-solving / troubleshooting.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.