Project Coordinator – Service Transition
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator - Service Transition for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January.
- Defines operations requirements at the planning stage of applications projects by preparing the Operations Impact Assessment in collaboration with the development team project manager.
- Facilitates communication between Project and Operations teams to confirm that all service requirements are reviewed and coordinated.
- Identifies reports and mitigates risks that may delay or jeopardize the successful transition of applications to production
- Tracks development projects to plan and coordinates deployment requirement activities and assesses the overall impact on the operations infrastructure and support capacity.
- Manages the team's input into tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of the new service once in operational status over a measured time period to ensure that project deliverables meet expectations.
- Works with Change Management to set customer expectations for those impacted by the change, raising awareness of the business reasons.
- Defines and documents the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, and the composition, roles, and responsibilities, and terms of reference of the project team
- Reports progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle
- Meets in a conference with stakeholders and other Project Managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved, Participate in Change advisory board meetings (CAB)
- Prepares plans, charts, tables, and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; works with a variety of project management tools
- Review Transition to Run documents, Doc Checklists, Identifies any Gaps/Risk prior to transitioning over to Operations.
- Establishes processes to ensure that the status of projects is communicated to internal stakeholders and customers
- Develops, maintains, and continually improves standardized work practices and processes that support the deployment of applications to the production environment
- Identifies trends, issues, and risks to improve operational readiness activities, processes, and advance planning
- Meets service delivery objectives and manages the project and departmental activities within budgetary limits
- Familiar with ITIL/ITSM Framework for Incident/Change/Problem management, tools such as ServiceNow.
- Completion of a degree in computer science or a related discipline – or a combination of education, training, and experience deemed equivalent.
- Minimum (6) years’ experience with IT infrastructure, applications development, deployment, and support.
- Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) Foundational and Practitioner. PMP or PRINCE2 is an asset.
- Expertise in I&IT systems analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, release, and installation principles, practices, methods, techniques, and tools for ITIL/ITSM.
- Expertise in infrastructure service delivery process analysis and planning, integration, and inter-connectivity to support a wide range of services.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68810
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.