Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Ability to convey a strong presence and professional image, and handle complex problems and/or difficult client interactions tactfully and with confidence.
- Ability to define activities to support change and transition initiatives.
- Creates an integrated plan for change management, defining the governance, scope, milestones, deliverables, outcomes, benefits and due dates.
- Works systematically to resolve problems, identify causes, anticipate implications and make informed decisions.
- Comfort working remotely yet collaboratively.
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Experience analyzing the organizational impacts on stakeholders affected by the implementation of new technology, products, processes, or business environments.
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies to effectively share information with project stakeholders throughout the initiative life-cycle.
- Experience developing detailed action plans that pinpoint the impact of change on affected parties and identify the plan of action for addressing the anticipated responses to the change.
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of change management activities, such as through surveys and interviews.
- Reviews and reports on outcomes and success measures (benefits) at end of the initiative to the project sponsor and team.
- Experience must include implementing formal change management methodologies in politically complex environments.
- Experience working to ensure broad awareness of impending change and the anticipated impact on affected parties at the departmental and worker levels.
- Must be able to develop communications plans and other deliverables aligned to the change related project plans.
- Must be able to facilitate stakeholder alignment on strategy sessions to document and close gaps in acceptance.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68806
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.