Application Architect (D365)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Architect (D365) for a one (1) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January.
Reporting to the Director, Information Technology and Director, and Project Manager, the resource will be expected to perform the following types of activities, including but not limited to:
- Providing high quality expertise in architecture principles, approaches and procedures to effectively support the development of CRM/Dynamics 365 projects on a timely basis.
- Defining CRM/Dynamics 365 solutions that deliver strategic advantage to clients by automating business process's, improving workflows and integrating and optimizing current and available technologies
- Ensuring the application architecture is aligned with the enterprise architecture
- Effectively communicating the solution architecture to key project stakeholders, explaining the benefits that justify the investment and working closely with Project Managers and business units on initiatives
- Translating requirements into functional and technical designs that will be used in the overall solution delivery
- Documenting implementation tasks, providing estimates for scope of work and helping in project planning
- Developing implementation specifications addressing functional as well as non-functional requirements
- Performing research and development on new and evolving practices as needed to ensure applications will evolve gracefully over time.
- Leading and/or mentoring a team of developers in the creation and implementation of a solution.
- Operational support of the CER CRM/Dynamic 365 platform to identify features and functionality which need to be enhanced and/or stabilized.
- Create CRM/Dynamic 365 solution design, technical specifications, technical architecture model and data models.
- Past experience as a senior developer/architect with CRM/D365 projects.
- Experience defining CRM/Dynamics 365 solutions that deliver strategic advantage to clients by automating business processes, improving workflows and integrating and optimizing current and available technologies
- Experience ensuring the application architecture is aligned with the enterprise architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player - Ability to work together for a common outcome
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68804
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.