Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an iOS/Android Developer for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January. Work will be done remotely, client is located in Regina, SK.
- Experience in mobile development of iOS or Android or both (more iOS strength is preferable).
- Experience in mobile cross platform development, such as Xamarin, React Native.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience in OOP using C#.
- Experience in building relational dataset with SQL or Entity Framework.
Experience in Agile development.
- Experience in team development using VCS with Git, SVN or Mercurial.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud platform.
- Experience working with Azure B2C and OAuth.
- Knowledge of the iOS build and deployment process (working with provisioning profiles and certificates, tooling selection, app submission, XCode, TestFlight). MVVM pattern, Reactive extension.
- Work within a small Development Team of 5 to publish updates to the iOS and Android apps. Updates include adding features, fixing bugs, responding to customer enquiries and reducing technical debt. The app is built on a relational local database and it's focus is data entry. It includes the ability to do a 2-way sync with a multi-tenant server database.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.