Senior Field Contract AdministratorEagle is currently seeking a Field Contract Administrator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing oversight and administration of contracts, including monitoring and reporting of contract status, maintenance of contracts and facilitation of contractor meetings;
- Performing analysis of contract changes and provide commercial recommendations;
- Maintaining contract-related authorization and correspondence to support execution and claim mitigation;
- Ensuring contract is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations;
- Making decisions and recommendations that are correct for all parties on highly technical or complex issues, including those without formal guidelines or precedents;
- Exercising resourcefulness and ingenuity to execute responsibilities and interpret policy. Relationship building is paramount;
- Engaging with applicable stakeholders and Project Managers for resolution of contract issues, including change management, contract disputes, and claims management/resolution;
- Monitoring compliance to contract requirements, ensuring all conditions are satisfied;
- Performing contract close-out activities;
- Preparing contract change notices, monitor contract performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables;
- Obtaining estimates and ensure contract change execution in accordance with company policy and change order requests are reviewed and back up documentation is provided and justified;
- Administrative duties (updating records, filing, logging/tracking correspondence, validating invoices to contract terms, reviewing change requests, preparing, issuing and filing change orders, etc.);
- Chairing weekly, bi-weekly or monthly progress meetings with the contractor and construction team;
- Providing meeting minutes;
- Invoice attestation and compliance with the contract including data validation i.e. LEMS, Sub-Contractor Invoices, Material Receipts;
- Ensuring contract administration activities meet requirements of internal corporate stakeholders (i.e. risk, legal, project management, etc.) and corporate standards;
- Providing sound supply chain management advice, guidance, and options to internal stakeholders while following established processes and proper authorization control;
- Applying commercial understanding of pipeline and energy infrastructure business as well as legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations, as appropriate, during oversight of assigned contracts; and,
- Ensuring contractor work, reporting, scheduling, progress payments and close out are performed in accordance with the contract.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post Secondary education;
- A minimum of ten (10) years supply chain/contracts management experience;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong communication skills and reporting capability
- Bids/Procurement experience; and,
- Commercial understanding (experience) with Pipelines/Energy business.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.