English Editorial Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an English Editorial Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin December.
- Responsible for writing original content for our online and mobile banking (instructional and help content, emails and messages, accessibility content) to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-understand digital banking experience for customers.
- Write, edit, and proofread content for our digital properties to ensure it meets business, partner, and client standards.
- Provide high-level consultation for diverse teams across the Digital spectrum in order to meet ’s high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare copy decks to present content for clients, legal teams, and QA testers; author content in multiple environments including Confluence, JIRA, and Microsoft applications; work closely with strategy and user experience teams to provide outstanding user experiences; integrate accessibility as per WCAG compliance; maintain editorial standards.
- Communicate with confidence: You use your powers of communication and consultation to speak to your content with authority. Your solid interpersonal skills are a must for collaborating with diverse stakeholders, sales lead, and internal pod members such as visual designers, translators, and developers. You are not afraid to ask questions and seek clarity to ensure your content is accurate, effective, and in line with the client’s style, brand, voice, and tone standards.
- Development and collaboration: The role involves managing multiple initiatives at one time, requiring excellent organizational and time management skills. You will be part of a collaborative, cross-disciplinary agile pod that includes members of the development, QA testing, user experience, and visual design, as well as business and product partners. You will also work closely with the French editorial team to ensure seamless translation of all content for French users.
- Quality control and upkeep: You will author and edit content across a variety of platforms, as well as upkeep databases of this content for effective access across several teams. You will be required to follow version control standards for all content and copy decks, to ensure consistency across platforms and projects.