Service Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Support Analyst for a five (5) months contract opportunity, scheduled to begin December.
- Provide application support and maintenance including daily checks, minor fixes or changes and minor application upgrades /patches (as well as documentation management) for Commercial-off-the-shelf and custom applications
- Provide technical and functional guidance
- Resolve moderate to complex problems
- Support testing
- As part of systems testing and implementation, support service readiness and acceptance efforts
- Support the Service / Help Desk in day-to-day end-user assistance and event management, including incident troubleshooting and resolution
- Monitor performance of assigned applications, identifying bottlenecks, and working to remove them
- Develop documents and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards, including working on development projects;
- SME support on project
- Provide on-call support as required
- Identify and improve continuous process improvements
- Typically has three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Information systems
- Knowledge of computer software, including applications and programming including in Structured Query Language (SQL) and Java
- Knowledge of the practical application of computer programming
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services (customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction)
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and time management skills are a must
- Service Excellence focused and always incorporates the view of the end-user in technical solutions.
- Working as a highly reliable, quality-oriented, customer-focused, high performing team member.
- Able to Create and follow documented procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Independent, self-starting attitude
- Academic: Undergraduate degree or college degree in computer science, engineering, or Technology or equivalent in education and experience
- Certifications: ITIL foundations (Asset)
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68743
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.