Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program & Delivery Manager for a (24) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January.
- Leads change management programs of varying scope and type, including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation, and sustainment of initiatives.
- Manages business partners (internal and external) to evoke change and drive action
- Collaborates cross-functionally with business partners to develop a roadmap and track the progress of key project milestones
- Develops decks and comprehensive business cases to move the business forward
- Partners with Customer Analytics, Marketing, Customer Care, and Sales teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify opportunities for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
- Articulates program strategy and communicates results to key stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field of study (MBA preferred)
- Five plus (5+) years of relevant experience and a post-secondary degree in Business or a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior influence skills and understanding of how to navigate a matrix organization
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to lead diverse and cross-functional groups
- Strong presentation skills and technical skills using excel and PowerPoint applications
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to prioritize on the fly
- Ability to effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Ability to actively engage others to achieve positive business outcomes
- Previous experience in financial services
- Previous consulting experience
- A Strong team player, with proven interpersonal, relationship management, and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and communicate across all levels and across lines of business as well as external vendors
- In-depth/Expert verbal & written communication skills
- In-depth/Expert Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68738
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.