Java/Angular DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Java/Angular Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and developing new code;
- Verifying code with integration and unit tests;
- Identifying logic errors, implementing bug fixes, and supports user testing;
- Building and executing automation tests; and,
- Participating in application design sessions.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and one (1) to five (5) years of related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience);
- Experience producing working code with little supervision on relatively routine development tasks;
- Experience analyzing and developing new code including unit tests;
- Experience implementing code fixes and supporting user testing;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience in Java and Angular; and,
- Agile/Scrum experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.