Solution ArchitectEagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership to provide solution architect services and to ensure technical integrity and consistency throughout a solution’s life-cycle stages;
- Documenting the business drivers, client area processes, and how those processes contribute to the achievement of the area’s business goals;
- Analyzing the business needs of clients and stakeholders to propose potential solutions both technical and non-technical;
- Leading the translation of business requirements into high-level design specifications;
- Designing and documenting cost effective, innovative, and operationally supportable solutions;
- Documenting the structure, connections, and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure, and network topology;
- Designing solutions that recognize and adapt to the business, technical, and financial constraints;
- Developing solutions that recognize IT operational limitations and opportunities;
- Documenting the effort, risk, costs, and complexity of potential solutions;
- Researching and writing discussion documents on such topics as emerging technologies, vendors, functionality and reliability of products, and service offerings;
- Reviewing proposed solution architectures and ensure they align with overall enterprise architecture roadmaps, standards, designs, and strategies; and,
- Ensuring solution architectures meet business objectives for availability, reliability, performance, scalability, maintainability, manageability, and security.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience working in technical Information Technology roles within complex enterprise environments;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience developing solution architectures on projects across n-tiered platforms;
- Expert knowledge of Information Architecture principles and techniques, data management, data integration, and data quality platforms and tools;
- Expert knowledge in at least one enterprise ETL tool;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working architecting solutions involving complex integration scenarios (multi-platform, competing technologies, SaaS and PaaS, Software as a Service);
- Experience providing technical leadership to ensure technical integrity and consistency throughout a solution’s life-cycle stages;
- Knowledge of process re-engineering principles, requirements gathering, and middleware management;
- The ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple non-technical terms for various audiences;
- The ability to adapt to change in dynamically evolving situations;
- The ability to work in a team environment; and,
- Excellent customer service skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.