English Editorial Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
JOB ID# 68728
Eagle is currently seeking an English Editorial Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin December.
- Responsible for writing original content for our online and mobile banking (instructional and help content, emails and messages, accessibility content) to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-understand digital banking experience for customers.
- Write, edit, and proofread content for our digital properties to ensure it meets business, partner and client standards.
- Provide high-level consultation for diverse teams across the Digital spectrum in order to meet ’s high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare copy decks to present content for clients, legal teams and QA testers; author content in multiple environments including Confluence, JIRA and Microsoft applications; work closely with strategy and user experience teams to provide outstanding user
- Communicate with confidence: You use your powers of communication and consultation to speak to your content with authority. Your solid interpersonal skills are a must for collaborating with diverse stakeholders, sales lead and internal pod members such as
- Development and collaboration: The role involves managing multiple initiatives at one time, requiring excellent organizational and time management skills. You will be part of a collaborative, cross-disciplinary agile pod that includes members of developme
- Quality control and upkeep: You will author and edit content across a variety of platforms, as well as upkeep databases of this content for effective access across several teams. You will be required to follow version control standards for all content and
- Four (4) to five (5) years’ of experience in a content editing role
- Experience working for a large matrix organization
- Strong MS Office skills
- Solid data management skills
- UX experience *strong nice to have
- Confluence experience *Strong nice to have
- JIRA experience * Strong nice to have
- Experience working with FIs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attentive to detail
- Sound time management skills
- Able to operate independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68728
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.