Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin December.
- Lead and conduct business analysis at varying levels of detail with relevant stakeholders (e.g. public health units, Public Health Ontario, the ministry), appropriate to the project and phases of a project, aligning with OPS Unified Project Management Metho
- Conduct ongoing business analysis activities and analysis within all phases of the project life cycle, including initial technical requirements, detailed plan of business analysis activity, business modeling, analysis of business transformation, new business
- Analyze defects and work with relevant parties in resolving of these defects
- Support any data migration and related activities as needed from legacy system to the new provincial system
- Apply re-engineering concepts to promote business improvements through alternative, cost-effective service delivery approaches
- Provide impact analysis and requirement/specification creation for supported initiatives due to Case and Contact Management solution and alignment with the provincial Digital Health Immunization Repository
- Lead subject matter experts and stakeholder working groups, conduct business analysis to assess a client’s current business problems, defects, improvements, and minor enhancements
- Document the business requirements in such a way that technology solutions can be determined
- Liaise with the development and Quality Assurance teams, inclusive of third party vendor and ministry teams
- Present complex information equally well to a technical and non-technical audience and act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase
- Promote the appropriate application of I&IT to business problems, and undertake comprehensive business needs assessments and analysis of complex business requirements for IT business solutions
- Develop and maintain business processes and user documentation for the Case and Contact Management solution, including support for infectious disease public health activities, infectious disease case, contact, and outbreak investigation and management,
- Develop training materials / support the development of training materials as well as deliver/support the delivery of training relevant to the areas of accountability of the CCM solution assigned to the Business Analyst
- Develop strategies, prepare business cases and cost-benefit analysis, and conduct feasibility studies for business I&IT initiatives
- Conduct business modeling; use case modeling; conceptual and logical data modeling; process and data flow modeling; use case surveys; business rules definition and nonfunctional requirements definitions for assigned projects
- Monitor progress, resolve problems and report regularly to I&IT management and clients’ decision-makers
- Develop performance measures for business analysis evaluation and conduct follow-up.
- Ten plus (10+) years of strong business analyst skills and producing quality work
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills - experience writing strategy documents and presenting to executive-level users
- Prior experience within the Digital IT public health sector preferred
- Prior experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Experience working in the Agile framework
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations - knowledgeable of workflows and following data models
- Involved with various large scale implementation projects
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68721
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.