Technical Lead-Application DeveloperEagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The design and execution of front-end and back-end development. This involves designing and implementing overall architecture of the application;
- Leading the design and execution of disruptive products with emphasis on data science and data engineering using the most advanced cloud technologies;
- Gathering requirements and implements overall architecture of both frond-end and back-end;
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, development team, and product owner to plan, develop, build, and launch the product;
- Acting as a leader for technology roles in the product team;
- Mentoring and coaching members of the team in sharpening their skills;
- Providing day-to-day leadership of delivery of complex IT services for the product team in leading and coordinating with the technology members of the team (i.e. developers, engineers);
- Bringing deep functional expertise to provide guidance and feedback on work of individual developers and engineers to ensure large-scale business impact to the digital products being built;
- Leading the design and implementation of the architecture of the application;
- Working closely with the Digital team to implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the application and optimize the apps for maximum speed and scalability;
- Spearheading development of reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Collaborating with the Digital team and business users; and,
- Leading integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the application.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline;
- Three plus (3+) years of team leadership experience;
- Eight plus (8+) years of full stack experience and three plus (3+) years of data engineering or data science experience;
- Significant web and Cloud development experience (Microsoft / MS Azure stack);
- Understanding of data architecture and Platform as a Service (PaaS);
- Familiarity with data migration, transformation, and scripting;
- Experience in management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes;
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficiency in source control tools and familiar with development aiding tools; and,
- The ability to be an organized self-starter who is self-motivated.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.