Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
JOB ID# 68716
Eagle is currently seeking a Middleware Specialist for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Monthly Performance Status Report (where applicable)
- All deliverables that the consultant worked on during the past month are included
- Progress and specific accomplishment against the deliverable are described
- Status of consultant’s deliverable compared to the Project Baseline
- Review of Technical Design
- Revise Technical Design Based on Review
- Develop automation scripts based on technical design
- Implement & Promote to User Test environment
- Implement & Promote the Production environment
- Document for Knowledge transfer
- Provide support to the development of integration and data migration requirements
- Provide support to the Q&A phase of the project
- Provide stabilization support post the project go-live
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in WebLogic V12, WebSphere V9, Informatica V10 configuration, customization, upgrading
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in DevOps toolsets in Azure Cloud, including but not limited to, Docker, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Azure DevOps Pipelines, OpenShift.
- Working knowledge and experience in git, including branching and merging strategies (e.g. git-flow), collaborating via pull request and practicing GitOps
- Working knowledge and experience of designing and implementing infrastructure as code build automation using Terraform and immutable infrastructure with Ansible and Packer
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in systems, data communications, and telecommunication technology including experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux V7+, UNIX Solaris V10 and Mainframe IMS Connect, system software, and System tools
- Working knowledge and experience of implementing instances/applications performance tuning, storage/capacity management, DB migration/upgrade, Backup/Disaster Recovery (DR) strategies
- Working knowledge and experience of clustering Load Balancers, and Firewall configuration and accomplishing the same in Azure cloud
- Experience with technologies (J2EE, Java) and web technologies (Node.js, Azure Functions, Serverless, Pub/Sub event-driven systems, Azure App Gateway)
- Experience with Informatics Power Centre tools, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow
- Experience in application monitoring and support
- Highly skilled analysis and problem-solving skills
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68716
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.