Quality Assurance LeadEagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, designing, implementing, and monitoring quality controls in the end to end processes of the client’s data sourcing delivery, ingestion, modeling, and view creation;
- Designing and overseeing the approach and execution for UAT;
- Designing and implementing quality metrics and scorecard;
- Overseeing incident management;
- Designing and implementing problem management processes;
- Identifying continuous improvements to quality management processes;
- Planning, implementing, and documenting processes to ensure end quality objectives are met;
- Developing a test automation strategy, gain internal approvals, and implement across the program; and,
- Leading a small team of QA specialists and help drive quality processes throughout the development team.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree;
- Senior Quality Assurance Lead experience;
- Experience working in a Data heavy project (ETL, Data Modeling, Analytics, AI, etc.);
- Experience with Enterprise projects;
- Professional certification such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor;
- Expert in quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools;
- Demonstrated experience as lead QA resource for large data intensive program;
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management practice;
- Demonstrated experience developing QA strategies on large, complex engagements;
- The ability to establish a positive and collaborative working relationship with other program team members;
- Demonstrated knowledge of a data lifecycle and the associated QA steps; and,
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.