Project Control Officer
JOB ID# 68709
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Control Officer for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin December.
- The resource will work closely with the PMs, BAs, Developers, and the Director.
- Multiple projects within the Pega CoE.
- Handle and track intakes
- Prepare financials and presentations that may go to executives for review
- Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine the progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring the calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time, and filing expense reports.
- Compile reports concerning the progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in the project.
- Four plus (4+) years of experience as a PCO
- Jira experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working on multiple projects at once
- Experience working with financials such as Budgeting, financial planning, and forecasting
- Banking/Financial experience *Strong nice to have
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent time and team management skills
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful/ quick learner
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68709
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.