Supply Chain Analyst - Data
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst – Data - $35/Hour for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
Key Data Entry / SCM Skills:
- Strong MS Excel skills (queries, v-look-ups);
- Supply chain project experience (i.e. dealing with SCM data / business units;
- Master Data experience; and,
- Converting or entering data from SAP / Oracle ERP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on Supply Chain Management Data Readiness – Master Data, Purchase Order and Blanket PO Data, MML Transactional Data, MRP Planning;
- Facilitating SCM Data Conversion for R2 and R3;
- Acting as a key Function Validator on SCM Data Objects;
- Coaching and assisting Business Unit SME on their validation;
- Collaborating with Conversion Team to identify and resolve data defects in a timely manner;
- Conducting Comprehensive Data Analysis in support of Design Solutions and Process Decisions;
- Reporting on Supply Chain Management Data Quality and Integrity;
- Providing data support to SMEs and Functional Teams upon request;
- Supporting Senior Data Analysts on completion of various data tasks/activities the project assigned; and,
- Assisting in Developing MDM Governance Model if needed.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A College Diploma, or University Degree in a related field or minimum of five (5) years equivalent business experience;
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (i.e. P2P, inventory planning, warehouse management);
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (i.e. SAP);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, communication, and judgment to resolve significant business issues;
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops and/or discussions with business users and project team;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with sound knowledge of general communication tools;
- The ability to communicate effectively to TIS/Functional Team regarding business solutions; and,
- Methodical, analytical, and systematic approach to work with strong organization and time management skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.