OCM Project CoordinatorEagle is currently seeking an OCM Project Coordinator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Project Managers to gather relevant status updates;
- Managing projects portfolio at key deliverables level;
- Consolidating reports for the IT Operations Director;
- Supporting Project Manager with developing communication content at various stages of the project;
- Managing program and site stakeholders lists; and,
- Analyzing and tracking financial aspects of a project or a portfolio.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) to six (6) years' experience in major projects;
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications suite, particularly with Excel and Power Point presentations;
- Experience with project coordination;
- Experience with OCM strategies and deliverables;
- Experience with large IT project implementations, throughout the whole project management lifecycle;
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral, with a variety of stakeholders - internal and external;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills; and,
- The ability to be a team player with a constructive and positive attitude.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.