Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a .NET Developer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development of applications according to project requirements and user expectations.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in C#, .Net;
- Experience with Infragistics grids;
- Experience working with Oracle Databases involving tasks such as creating new procedures and performing CRUD operations on the DB;
- Good understanding of OOP design and implementation;
- Strong web application development, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to work with multiple teams/integration-points in a large environment;
- Advanced SQL – modeling, advanced query writing, tuning/optimization of queries;
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple work assignments;
- Proven problem solving abilities; and,
- Willingness to accept responsibility for delivering solutions to complex issues.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.