Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control, and Closing;
- Complex technology projects involving software development, system configurations, and hardware deployments that cross multiple teams by planning, leading, organizing, and tracking project tasks and deliverables;
- Managing project status reporting and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written reports with attendances from team members to senior leadership;
- Identifying interdependencies, action items, risks, anticipate roadblocks, and prepare creative alternatives to enable successful project completion;
- Coordinating timelines, manage target dates through meetings and conference calls with all stakeholders;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with team members, sponsors, stakeholders, and vendors;
- Maintaining consistency and integrity of project documentation and reporting to both stakeholders and sponsors; and,
- Managing all assigned projects from planning to completion ensuring timelines and budgets are met.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution or equivalent industry experience preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering;
- Project management certification (PMP) from the Project Management Institute or equivalent;
- Eight plus (8+) years of progressive experience in a project management leadership role, with a demonstrated ability to manage people and successfully lead large interdisciplinary projects;
- Experience with one (1) full cycle implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud Solution Suite;
- Familiarity with Telecommunications, IP technologies, and associated projects;
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM software development methodologies;
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to energize and motivate large project teams;
- The ability to be a team player;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; and,
- A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.