Senior Business Analyst - $60/Hour RateEagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
This is 100% remote work with a maximum pay rate of $60/Hour for incorporated consultants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Big picture thinking to analyze beyond the immediate solution and identify all impacts and risks;
- Consulting business clients talking in business terms and translate that into requirements for the maintenance team;
- Interacting with business clients to gather their business and technical requirements;
- Analyzing requirements to provide solutions satisfactory to the client, taking into account established standards and guidelines;
- Providing estimates for implementing requirements;
- Identifying issues and risks, as well as quality and scope deviation;
- Translating business requirements into Functional Specifications and User Stories;
- Performing functional testing of application and business functions including experience in documenting test plans and test scripts;
- Ensuring solution is viable and cohesive with existing applications; and,
- Liaising with Developers and Testers to support implementing the design.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight plus (8+) years of IT experience;
- Eight (8) years experience in Business Analysis and Functional Design on large teams and projects;
- Eight (8) years’ understanding with business processes and articulating in business terms;
- Eight (8) years’ experience communicating solution concepts to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences;
- Five (5) years’ demonstrable experience conducting and leading requirements workshops, presentations, effectively leading meetings and facilitating workgroups with diverse business interests to reach consensus;
- Eight (8) years’ experience with requirements gathering, documentation and traceability;
- Five (5) years’ experience writing and reviewing Functional Specifications;
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Experience in processes and documenting business requirements;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills;
- A commitment to high quality; and,
- The ability to be a team player and possess a collaborative mindset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.