Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Technical Editor for a permanent job opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing product changes using an internal content management system;
- Utilizing best practices to publish content and the required content management system code;
- Carefully editing and reviewing wording for spelling, grammar, and other potential text issues;
- Reviewing visual layouts and make recommendations for enhancements;
- Performing quality assurance testing on content changes;
- Completing assigned projects on schedule and produce high quality work; and,
- Working with other departments (Product, Marketing, Legal, Development) to determine business requirements and specifications.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Education in Digital Media and IT, Programming, Communications, Journalism, English, or a related field;
- Programming aptitude or the willingness to learn programming;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Logical and analytical thinking style;
- The ability to follow documented processes;
- The ability to identify where designs deviate from established standards; and,
- Strong attention to detail.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.