Customer Service Representative - French
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, located in Waterloo, ON which is scheduled to begin In January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Action control reports and address issues in a timely manner meeting monitored productivity and quality objectives
- Help Associate Supervisory Managers with Tier 1 supervision follow-ups
- Communicate with advisors to solve their pending supervisory inquiries
- Track interactions using on-line systems
- Provide superior customer service by being proactive in meeting customer needs
- Assist with department projects and initiatives as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience developing incident response plans and playbooks for a med-large size organization
- Previous banking experience is ideal
- Demonstrated experience with disaster recovery planning
- Demonstrated experience with prioritization and remediation of vulnerabilities
- Previous experience with process and procedures - working with teams to ensure they are following best practices when it comes to cyber security
- Technical from a networking and infrastructure standpoint - CISSP an asset but not required
- In depth knowledge of NIST framework
- NOT looking for someone that has only done the theory and does not have hands on experience with cyber security initiatives
- Want to see hands on experience improving security and removing vulnerabilities from a med-large org
- Longer term, multi year experience with the same organization preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing Incident Response Plans and IR Playbooks for medium to large size organizations for multiple scenarios
- Demonstrated experience with DR Planning from a Security perspective
- Demonstrated experience working in / for / with a SOC
- Demonstrated experience with the prioritization of measures to remediate vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated experience participating in / leading penetration tests and remediating vulnerabilities identified in those tests.
- Demonstrated experience working with organizations to ensure their processes and procedures are compliant with organizational policies
- Demonstrated experience drafting team-level policy and processes related to security.
- Deeply familiar with NIST, SANS and other IR frameworks
- Knowledgeable with multiple jurisdictions including Canada in terms of privacy regulations and responsibilities
- Technical knowledge with respect to infrastructure and networks as it relates to application security
- Knowledge of Incident Response Plans and IR Playbooks
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery Planning from a Security perspective
- Knowledge of the functions and processes within a Security Operations Centre (SOC); and,
- Knowledge of penetration testing theory and associated remediation of vulnerabilities.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
JOB ID# 68675
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.