Front End DevelopersEagle is currently seeking a Front-End Developer for a permanent job opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing front-end solutions for a large scale, eCommerce website;
- Performing all activities in the development life cycle (Plan, Implement, Test, Document, Deploy, Maintain);
- Writing code and utilize best practices to implement effective user interfaces;
- Working with other departments (Marketing, Legal, Development) and transform business requirements into fully implementable solutions;
- Expanding new product features to pages throughout the website;
- Supporting UX design improvements and implementations;
- Troubleshooting and developing bug fixes;
- Communicating progress updates to the team and all required stakeholders; and,
- Collaborating with other developers by participating in code reviews, sharing knowledge and brainstorming.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary education in Computing Science or equivalent (i.e. Digital Media and IT, Web Design, Information Systems Technology);
- Two plus (2+) years of experience in a Front-End or Web Developer role would be preferred;
- Advanced knowledge in CSS and HTML5;
- Experience working in SASS would be an asset;
- The ability to plan, implement, test, and document programming applications;
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be an asset;
- The ability to identify where designs deviate from established standards;
- Experience with visual design programs (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator) would be an asset; and,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.