UX Research ManagerEagle is currently seeking a UX Research Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with a UX Design Team including proactive management of expectations to ensure stakeholder expectations are met and opportunities to deliver additional value through testing are captured;
- Delivering results to the UX team;
- Qualitative analysis of moderated and unmoderated tests; and,
- Stakeholder interactions with the diverse group of stakeholders.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Familiarity working in an agile test environment supports effective collaboration across stakeholder groups;
- Solid interview skills for moderated tests;
- Excellent time management and good presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Use of Qualtrics, including: Survey programming, Dashboard management, email distributions, Intercept and Creative management;
- User Testing for usability testing;
- Optimal Workshop for information architecture (first click testing); and,
- Experience with JIRA, Monday, and MIRO.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.