Data Cleansing LeadEagle is currently seeking a Data Cleansing Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with business stakeholders to harmonize/ standardize the records identified having data anomalies; and,
- Agreed upon data harmonization needs to be coordinated to identify any downstream impact like outstanding invoicing in transaction system.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills with diverse stakeholders;
- Understanding of data and guide the junior analyst when needed during cleansing or harmonization;
- Excellent negotiation skills; and,
- Basic project management and business analysis skills to co-ordinate different events like timing of cleansing, loading of records etc.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.