Cyber Security Program ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Cyber Security Program Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the planning, management, and execution of the cybersecurity project portfolio; and,
- Deploying security-related initiatives to achieve program and organizational performance objectives.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of six (6) years’ Cybersecurity experience related to planning, directing, and coordinating security activities to safeguard company assets and people;
- Experience with RFP development and management for security initiatives. Preference given to candidates that have experience in negotiation of contracts;
- Experience in Identity Access Management, Threat detection and Vulnerabilities remediation;
- Understanding of Security patching, code scanning, SAP Core security, PenTest remediation, and GCP;
- Familiarity with multi-platform, multi vendor, multiple technology-based environments;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience overseeing technical teams including project manager’s and business analysts in IT or Banking experience;
- Six plus (6+) years’ extensive experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity within a dynamic / transformative organization;
- Solid understanding of organizational adoption methodologies (i.e. change management, risk management and SDLC);
- Broad experience in infrastructure and network systems, including IT Security;
- The ability to perform well in high-paced, highly demanding environments;
- Strong delivery focus, with demonstrable experience in building trusted relationships with stakeholders; and,
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.