Technology Program ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Technology Program Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing daily operations, including the management of team members and resources to achieve the team, program, and organizational key performance objectives, while adhering to company policies and procedures;
- Leading and motivating the team by giving direction and following up on adherence to program objectives and company policies and procedures; and,
- Monitoring team members and program performance to ensure the team successfully delivers each aspect of the program.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with IT Infrastructure, Cloud Infrastructure, Cisco Networks, Hyper Converged Infrastructure, Google, and SAP;
- Experience with the Software Development Cycle;
- Recognized Business and/or Information Technology Management Degree or Diploma preferred;
- Experience in delivery methodologies including traditional Waterfall and Agile methods;
- A minimum of ten (10) years extensive experience managing Project Managers / Business Analysts with IT or banking experience;
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity within a dynamic / transformative organization;
- Extensive experience in working within centralized governance constructs for technology enablement across the entire organization;
- Solid understanding of organizational adoption methodologies (i.e. change management);
- Extensive experience in negotiating terms and managing service contracts and/or statements of work. Preference given to candidates that have negotiated these agreements;
- The ability to perform well in high-paced, highly demanding environments;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong delivery focus with demonstrable experience in building trusted relationships with stakeholders; and,
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information affecting the client’s environment.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.