NoSQL Application DBA (MongoDB, MySQL)
Eagle is currently seeking a NoSQL Application DBA (MongoDB, MySQL) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin ASAP. Work will be done remotely.
Our client is in need of a NoSQL Application DBA who can also perform data tasks, mainly in MongoDB/MySQL environment.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Designs complex data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas using leading NoSQL databases (MongoDB, MySQL)
- Hands-on experience in Schema Versioning Patterns, Schema Validation checks, Change Streams, ,Performance and Security.
- Design and implement sharding and indexing strategies for MongoDB.
- Provides database tuning for performance and stability
- Must be familiar with inter-system data communication, specifically via RESTful and API's.
- Develop, manage and maintain capacity, disaster recovery (DR) and day-to-day database operations.
- Liaises with database and infrastructure vendors and external technical support on issues such as software upgrades, problems and potential solutions.
- Experience with scripting - Shell scripting and Python.
- Solve difficult technical challenges.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.